Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reagan's Blessing

We had Reagan's baby blessing over the weekend. Since it was a holiday weekend we went to UT (rather than having all of our family incur the expense of coming to us). Reagan was blessed in the same church that Nick was blessed in, which was very special. Reagan was as good as gold all weekend (airplane flight included, much to her mother's relief!).

Also, as you can tell from the pictures, it is obvious that I took the plunge and cut my hair! Having long hair made my neck too hot, and the long hair was constantly getting in the way. I thought I might have a little remorse after the fact, but I actually love the new look and have zero regrets!
Reagan in her blessing dress with her Duke headband
Brooke, Nick and Reagan
Lance and Reagan
Reagan, Brooke, Jeanne, Preston & Lorelei

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i would have known you were here......i would have came to see you guys!

Emily said...

Such a special day...I'm sure it was a lovely blessing, and Reagan is beautiful.

Get Hooked said...

I know I've said it before, but what a beautiful baby! I like the hair cut! Glad that there is no regret! I'mm off to get my hair done today! It's so hard getting old!

The Johnson's said...

Your hair looks great, and not too short for a ponytail!

Jeanne Lewis said...

I was glad I was able to be there for the blessing. She really is a beautiful baby. Your haircut makes me want to cut mine off again.