I am excited to meet him, and excited to be done being pregnant.
I've tried to be as active as a 9 month pregnant lady can be, this past week.
Last Saturday, our neighborhood put together a "fun run". A 1 mile walking course, and a 2 mile running course.
To be honest... the donuts they were serving at the finish line had a lot to do with my motivation to be involved.
I did the 1 mile walk.
Nick walked next to me and pushed Elsa, in the stroller.
And Reagan, my hearty little 3 year old, walked every step of the 1 mile walk with us!
Here she is in her cute track suit, and running shoes.
Get ready, get set.... The starting line. Reagan took this part very seriously. Even striking the proper pose.
Reagan's "running buddy" was her good friend, Julia. They are so fun!
At preschool, it was "wear a hat to school" day. I thought this picture made Reagan look so grown up. I'm not sure if I like that, or not?
Unrelated to preschool hat day, Reagan tried on Nick's authentic Panama hat. Why are they called "panama hats", when they are made in Ecuador?
Anyway, it was another good reason to take a picture.
Finally, some of the girls in my neighborhood made arrangements to take their kids to Pack's Pumpkin patch. We had already been with Reagan's pre-school. But the time and date for this second round coincided with Reagan's time at pre-school. So, I took Elsa for some one-on-one time.
It was cold.
But Elsa was happy to ride around in the stroller, and I let her pick out her own pumpkin.
All in all, a good week. I am hoping the week to come will be good too. If this new baby sleeps half as well as Elsa did, I will be one happy camper. Either way, though, I'm going to be happy. If any child were meant to be, it's this little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment