Friday, August 24, 2012

Reagan 4th Birthday, and Elsa 2nd Birthday Pictures

The girls had their pictures done for their birthday.  Korie did amazing things with the mere 30 minutes we had for the photo shoot.
Reagan's hair refuses to hold curl.  I've tried everything!  In this case, I put her hair in sponge rollers.  But in the short 5 minutes it took us to drive to the location for pictures, her hair was already flat.
I guess I shouldn't fight it anymore.  Big Sigh.

Korie made a comical, and very true comment when she dropped the pictures off.  She said that Reagan has gone from being one of her hardest kids to photograph, to a total photogenic cutie!  Isn't that the truth?!
Both of my girl's are gorgeous!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reagan's hair looks really nice. I thought that even before I read your post. I also like the pictures. They look very nice and I love those dresses. They look so cute on your daughters.

Bing Math said...

Very Cute!

Get Hooked said...

Oh. My. Goodness! So cute! Your girls are adorable.