Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More Daddy-Daughter Dates.

The Monday fun continues with Dad!
Most recently, Nick took Elsa to the Hill Air Force Base Museum.  He said it might be better than the Boeing museum in Seattle, because HAFB museum has more planes.  But Boeing has more interactive exhibits.
 There was a trip to the Treehouse Museum, for both girls.


One weekend morning, Elsa was handled a little too roughly on the trampoline, by an (older) boy that lives in our neighborhood.  Hence, the scab on the end of her nose.  I tried to make light of it, and nicknamed her "Rudolph".  But the moment it happened, I was anything but lighthearted.  It took a lot of willpower not to smack that kid.  Instead, I just sent him home.
Elsa has the most animated face of anyone I know.  Here she is, doing her "thinking face". 

Kangaroo Zoo.  Reagan liked it a lot more than Elsa did.  Also, Nick told me that he "lost" Reagan at Kangaroo Zoo, when she went to the bathroom and didn't tell him.  She pulled the same stunt again, a week later, when Nick took Reagan with him to Barnes and Noble.  Nick had a "talk" with Reagan, and I had a "talk" with Nick.  It shouldn't happen again.


Isn't Nick a great Dad?!  We're all fortunate to have such a good man in our lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun things your kids got to do. It's always fun being able to do things with your dad. How scary that Nick lost Reagan a couple of times. Thankfully she is safe and found. Let's hope that doesn't happen again or for a while.

Sorry Elsa hurt her nose. I don't understand how some people can play so rough on the trampoline. Whenever I jump with my niece and nephew, I make sure I am careful with them. I'm sure that boy won't be on the trampoline for a long time.