Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Outdoor Pictures



Here are a few pictures that we took outside yesterday. I thought people would probably rather see these than pictures related to the prior post. :) (not that we took any pictures of Reagan's "messes" anyway). Stuff like that isn't subject matter I want to capture on my camera. I practically died when I watched the John and Kate Plus 8 episode where Kate took pictures of the kids next to the potty chair that held their first bowel movement. Gross!

4 comments:

Emily said...

An adorable little pink flower amidst all the others. So precious! (You guys look great too!)

Heather said...

That episode totally grossed me out!! Not doing that with my kids. She looks lovely and you two look like wonderful parents!!

Get Hooked said...

Your baby is so pretty! Nice work mom! I want to hear how you are adjusting? I hope things are good. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

Jeanne Lewis said...

She looks adorable:)