As you can tell from this picture, Reagan was LESS THAN THRILLED about being a pig (but the picture is cute).
In the end we decided to have her be a Duke Cheerleader, and she was much happier about that.
Here's a picture of our little cheerleader at the end of the night. As you can see she had lost a little bit of her "pep".
Also, the day before Halloween Nick and I took Reagan to get her ears pierced. I had a lot of trepidation about it at first, but she did surprisingly well (only cried for 30 seconds); and they look really cute!
Lastly, Nick is mourning the temporary loss of his XBOX 360 Elite. It came down with a case of the "red ring of death". (Notice how I only mentioned Nick's name when I talked about the system being mourned???? That's because I am not as upset about it as he is. Go figure :)
4 comments:
red ring of death is oh so very common and often brings happiness and joy to spouses. :-)
Reagan looks great! both costumes are super cute!
Her pig costume face is classic! She's changing so quickly, next year she'll be tearing around asking for candy...they grow up so fast!
I love the Duke costume! I'm sure Nick was very happy about that as well. I'm glad you got her ears pierced and it isn't as hard on the baby as you would think.
Poor Garrett. He's going into withdrawal as well without Nick online. He's only been on twice this week.
Both outfits are adorable. I am sure daddy was partial to the duke outfit.
Post a Comment