Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nothing too new.

It's been a while since my last post. Most readers probably already know that my Mom almost died a few weeks ago, so my sister and me (well, mostly my sister) have been helping her out with the recovery. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers- my Mom is doing a lot better now.

Nick and I have started gearing up for the Holiday Season. Nick cooked the turkey for Thanksgiving and everyone said that it was the most moist, flavorful turkey they had ever tasted (but I don't expect anything less from Nick, than the best when it comes to culinary skills).


I dragged Reagan out on Black Friday for some shopping. On Saturday we went with my siblings to the Park City outlet stores for more Christmas shopping. It was pretty cold, but I was excited because it meant I could put Reagan in her little coat and matching hat. She looks so cute!

3 comments:

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Did you get dirty looks? I took Abby out on Black Friday for some deals, and people gave me the dirtiest looks! It wasn't even that cold up here! I hope things are going well for you guys!

Anna said...

I don't know what happened, but I am so glad that your mom is doing well, and is recovering. Maybe that's why you are back in Utah, to be with her at this time. I hope rotations are going well. We are in AZ this month, and are lovin' the sun! Happy Holidays!

Jeanne Lewis said...

Binky and Bjorn the two best shopping tools:)