We had a wonderful Christmas. As usual, Nick did a great job picking out presents for me (for all the Mom's out there- I have a reading recommendation. One of Nick's presents to me was a book: The Greatest Love, Being an Extraordinary Mom. It is definitely worth reading.) Reagan enjoyed the wrapping paper more than the actual gifts that were in the wrapping paper. And we definitely had a White Christmas! We had forgotten about how cold and snowy things can get in Utah (although we hear from our friends in Seattle that they have had to live through a pretty deep freeze lately too).
All of the snow finally helped me convince Nick that I need a 4-wheel drive vehicle sooner rather than later- so I suppose snow isn't all bad. As soon as we find an SUV that fits our criteria we will be purchasing it. Right now we are looking for an Acura MDX.
Here are some of our Christmas pictures. Reagan is getting so big.

Reagan, Uncle Jeff and Nick opening a Glow Worm Doll on Christmas morning (the Glow Worm was for Reagan, much to Nick & Jeff's disappointment, I am sure).

Reagan sitting in the snow.

Reagan and Nick.

Reagan in her puffy pink snow suit.
6 comments:
Kids in snow suits are so cute.
So cute! She is getting so big! You are such a good mom to let her get in the snow...I still have a hard time with the whole letting my four year old play in the snow! lol We really should get together...when are you free???
I put Ethan's picture at that age on my Visa and haven't had the heart to change it :)
-- Korie
the other comment was from spencer so I clarified
What a cutie! (Not Nick, Reagan). That pink snow suit is classic.
Cute baby. I hope you didn't leave her out there all day.
Pretty in pink! Babies are just so dang cute.
Post a Comment