There will be a lot of pictures attached to this post, because I found an awesome photographer and have used her services twice in the past few weeks. I really want to rave about her skill, she is phenomenal! My friend Korie has started her own photography business, and she is a complete natural at taking amazing pictures. She is obviously very good at capturing the best moments during the shoot- she got the most professional pictures of Reagan and of our family. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a good photographer. Just let me know and I will pass along her contact information. If you use her I promise you will be pleased!

5 comments:
Cute pictures! I wish I would have known about her about 2 months ago. I was on a hunt for a good photographer. I found someone, but I wasn't in love. Dang it. We'll be needing another one in May though when the baby comes so I will have to get her contact info!
Reagen is getting so big...love the pics.
Oh my gosh CUTE PICS! I love the one of Reagan peeking out of Nick's shoulder.
So cute! I love them! Does she live in the Salt Lake area? I keep thinking I need to get our family pics done, but I keep procrastinating! How are you liking being back in Utah? We should get together sometime after Christmas and play!
Those are truly AMAZING! That second one down that shows Reagan's face over Nick's shoulder is PRICELESS. You will be so glad you have those and your family is beautiful, you look great!
Sorry to hear about the scare with your MOM, I hope she's on the upswing. I can't imagine how that would feel. Lots to be thankful for this Christmas, right?
Post a Comment