Obviously, it has been a while between posts (you people who have facebook accounts too, how do you do it?! I can barely keep up on the blog itself)! Anyway....
There is so much new stuff to report in the Scheurer household that I cannot decide which is the most important! Here goes my attempt to cover all of the ground that is news to report.
- Nick has narrowed it down to two possible Pharmacy jobs. We are so glad to know that he will have a job (thanks to his amazing wife, who updated his resume, wrote a cover letter and did the actual applying on-line for various pharmacy positions)! But Nick was the one to do the actual work in school and he beat out 14 other candidates in the job interview process for a job opening at one of the pharmacies (we are convinced it is all due to the fact that he attended a FAR SUPERIOR institution to get his doctorate degree from; UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, rather than just settling for lame-0 (and also unranked pharmacy school) University of Utah). The job he decides on will probably be the topic of our next post.

Brooke and Reagan on the laptop (probably applying for jobs for Nick :)
- Nick made good on his promise and purchased me my own "Graduation present"= whatever car I wanted. I knew I wanted an Acura MDX, and the day before Valentine's we found one for a screaming deal! Now Reagan and I are riding around in style! The vehicle has more bells and whistles on it than I will probably ever be able to use; but that is ok : ) I LOVE MY NEW CAR!

Brooke's new car. Road trip anyone? It seats 7.
- Reagan is doing so much better at night! Nick and I look less like walking Zombies these days- thank goodness! After a fruitful visit to an amazing pediatrician for Reagan's 6 month check-up, and after I have been insanely diligent about keeping Reagan on a sleep schedule she has started sleeping through the night (only waking up once for a bottle).

Here is Reagan taking one of her naps (Daddy was so tired from his rotations that he decided to join her).
- My sister (Heather. Probably don't need to clarify it, because most of you know I only have one sister) is having baby #2! Yay- I am going to be an Aunt for the second time. It's fun to see the family growing. Reagan hopes it's a baby girl, so that she will have a girl-friend (not that Lance isn't fun, Reagan loves it when he shares his Cheetos with her. )

Nick and I are eagerly awaiting the start of a "real life" (Jeanne, how many times have we uttered that exact sentence in the past 4 years?!). Nick is officially done with school in 5 weeks! We purchased a new car, and have started the hunt for a home (we are focusing our search in Centerville, Farmington and Bountiful- so yes, we will be staying in Northern UT- for now). Student life was fun (most of the time), but it is nice to be done with it and starting something permanent.
8 comments:
Hooray for 2 job offers! I am excited to here about the one he accepts! Good luck in making a decision. I have to agree, I am definitely looking forward to finishing up this school life and moving onto the next stage. Moving, houses, cars, families, it just gets more exciting. Good luck finding a house. Glad that you are doing well!
P.S. That picture of you and Reagan is so cute!
I want a ride in the car! you have to bring it down sometime so i can look at it. :-)
Way cute photo of you and Reagan!
I hate when Spencer comments before me:) YAY on all of your news!! How would it be to have 2 jobs to choose from ... GJ Nick (Brooke for applying) Now we can really go on some house hunts!
Talk to you soon,
Korie
NICE CAR!
Glad you got it and hope you LOVE it!
Happy House Hunting, so exciting. After all that hard work, you guys deserve it.
Sounds like everything is on track, how fun! :) Very happy for you. Reagan is growing up, cute pic of you both. We are MDX owners as well - hope you enjoy the ride!
Congrats! What an exciting time for you guys and what a perfect time to buy a new home!
REAL LIFE 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!! YEAH!!
Reagan looks so cute in the pic.
Post a Comment