Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Private

Hatin' it, I know. We've made the decision to go private on the blog.
I'm turning it private on Monday (7/5/10).
So, if you want to be able to keep up with us either comment and leave your email, or shoot me an email with your email and I'll send you an invite to the blog.

20 comments:

Emily said...

yes please! theaveretts@gmail.com

Dave and Catherine said...

You've got ours!

Anonymous said...

Yes I would love to read your blog. You already have my email so I would love it if you would send me an invite.

Jeff C. said...

Heather and I want on... you have our emails.

Dawn said...

I love keeping up with you this way. dawniegirl_22@yahoo.com

Joe said...

meyers.joseph@gmail.com

Julie said...

juliehmeyers@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

mkrjgallegos@yahoo.com

Tiffany said...

dtotterstrom@gmail.com

Janell said...

j_nail66@hotmail.com

Jonathan & Heather said...

knab82@gmail.com

Jacki said...

Lame! I do want to keep reading, though.
jackiandtim@msn.com
Although I check private ones so much less often. :(

Bellamy Family said...

i better not have to ask :-)

Anna said...

Don't forget me! annamc23@gmail.com

Bing Math said...

yes. I's like to see the new baby.

Kari said...

karinash@gmail.com

welcome to the land of private!

The Johnson's said...

Add me... sherijohnson5@yahoo.com

Kate said...

Hey Brooke, My email is katernoodles@yahoo.com I love reading your blog.

Wendy said...

Pick me, pick me. wenlarson@gmail.com

Janetta said...

I would love to keep reading!