
Korie came to my house (for me, and the post-partum-induced anxiety I get; her willingness to do this was HUGE) to take pictures of Reagan and Elsa.






I had Elsa's pictures done in the hospital, but none of them were stellar. Even though there wasn't a shot of Elsa that I was in love with I bought a package anyway (dumb, I know). The icing on the cake was that when the pictures arrived in my mailbox they were in a folder clearly marked, "Do Not Bend"; but the mailman had bent them and put them in my mailbox anyway. What a waste of money.
As always, Reagan was a total stinker about having her picture taken. And, as always, Korie worked miracles and managed to capture some great pictures of Reagan:




Reagan especially refused to cooperate when it came to being in any pictures with Elsa.


Elsa was angelic during the entire process. There might be hope that one of my girls will grow up liking to have her picture taken! I'm crossing my fingers that this turns out to be the case, anyway.



6 comments:
What darling wonderful pictures! Elsa is so precious. Too bad the pictures that arrived in the mail were bent. I hate it when money goes to a waste. They should let us get our money back for things like that.
LOVE them! It doesn't hurt that your girls are beautiful.
DARLING!!! You have two cute girls!
Oh how sweet. Those turned out so cute.
Elsa is DARLING!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on her!!!! What fun pictures.
Congratulations Brooke! I love the smiling pic of Elsa in her tutu!
Post a Comment