Thursday, September 15, 2011

Elsa's 1 Year Pictures

My Beautiful Blue-Eyed Baby had her 1 year old pictures done by Korie at KLynn Photography, of course. I cannot sing Korie's praises enough. She always does such a wonderful job. If you are looking for a photographer, she's the gal for you!

Just look at how photogenic Elsa is?! And her blue eyes... It's a recessive gene I am glad she picked up (I have hazel eyes, and Nick's eyes are brown).






The quilt Elsa is sitting on is a quilt that was hand-made by my Grandma Chellson. I thought it would be fitting to use at the photo session because Elsa and my Grandma share a middle name (Ruth). They also both have/had piercing blue eyes. I wish Grandma were still alive to interact with my gorgeous girls. My consolation is that I am positive she is watching them from Heaven.
Happy Birthday Elsa!

5 comments:

Jacki said...

Okay. You've sold me. Tell me more about this KLynne photography. :)

Kevin Imlay said...

These are great pictures. She is growing up so fast. Thanks for posting them.

Mom and Dad

Emily said...

Could not love these more! Those brown leg warmers? Cutest things I ever saw! I had no idea that neither you nor Nick have blue eyes--so it's extra amazing that she does and you're right, they are piercingly, wonderfully blue! Happy 1st Birthday to your sweet Elsa!

PS I've been thinking ahead to what I want to do for Wells 1st birthday pictures, thought of the cake thing and party hats, but not the balloons--perfect, thanks!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! I love the pink and purple colors. Klynne is such a great photographer.

Janetta said...

Way too cute to even try and put into words! And those eyes! SWOON