We were on the go! The entire week. It was great.
One of the days, I met up with an old friend, and coworker from my Zions Bank days. Aimee. She brought her two little boys, and we had lunch at Sugarhouse Park. I left Cohen at home with Nick, and I am glad I did! The girls were more than I could handle. They wanted nothing to do with the picnic lunch, or even the playground. It was 60 degrees outside,and all they wanted to do was get in the water.Reagan and Elsa LOVED it!
Then, there was the day when I grabbed my (new) neighborhood friend, Karen, and we took our kids to Thanksgiving Point.
Cohen doesn't really love animals. He hated the pony ride! I tried to get him to pet a goat, and he didn't like that one bit!
It was a fun, but very exhausting week!When the week was over, I was surprisingly sad. In the past, spring break hasn't really even registered on my radar. But this year, Reagan didn't have pre-school all week, or dance class either. It was so relaxing to be able to get ready at our own pace in the morning. It made me realize that I am excited for summer to come! My kids are so fun (most of the time)!
2 comments:
Sorry about the condo being outdated and not what you were expecting. I hate it when that happens. At least you guys had a good vacation in spite of that.
Sorry I meant to put this in the post above.
Post a Comment