Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Reagan's Dance Recital

Reagan had her end-of-year/Spring recital.  It was a far bigger production than the Christmas one was.  Reagan danced in 3 numbers, and it was fantastic!  I can't believe I am admitting this, but I have been very pleased with her taking dance lessons.

During the recital Elsa copied everything the other little girls were doing onstage.  She wants to do dance so badly!  I may sign her up for classes in the fall?
I'm still struggling with whether to sign Reagan up for more, or not?  I FINALLY have her "on board" with doing karate.  And I think she'd benefit a great deal more from doing karate.  I guess she could do both.... But I am NOT AT ALL ready to be gone multiple nights every week, taking my kids to their different lessons.  I know, that day will eventually come, but I'm going to try to stave it off for as long as I can
Reagan is a fantastic performer.  She loves the spotlight.  When the girls were doing their encore performance, Reagan did her own little solo. 
For this recital, she had many admirers in attendance (as illustrated by all of the bouquet's of flowers she came away with).
My parents, and Nick's parents were there.  Jenny came too (We love aunt Jenny!), and our neighbor Kelli, came with her little girl, Kenzlee.
=

No comments: