To my beanpole. Elsa is tall and skinny. But she still has the most beautiful blue eyes, and her blonde hair is keeping it's curl. I have no idea where she picked up these traits, but I'll keep em'!
I stole the pictures of Elsa and Lily, together, off of Lily's Mom's facebook page. Her pictures turned out better than mine did.
After naps, that day, Heather and I took the girls, and Lance, and Grant to see "Planes". I liked the movie, but I think the plot was too slow, and too similar to "Cars" to hold the kids' attention. "Planes" was the 3rd movie I've taken the girls to, this summer. Reagan and Elsa definitely liked "Monster's U", and "Despicable Me 2" better.
The following day was Elsa's actual birthday, August 10th. Nick's brother, Nate, and his Mom took Reagan and Elsa to the Hill Air Force Base Museum. It was a Saturday, but Nick had to work. So, when he got home from work, we met up with his parents, and Nate, and Brian; at Farmington Station. We had dinner at The Habit, and dessert at Sugar Daisy Bakery.
Happy 3rd Birthday to Elsa!


No comments:
Post a Comment