At the beginning of August I had Reagan and Elsa's pictures done. I got the edited images back last week, and they are fabulous! My girls are two cuties!
Reagan's First:
Here are Elsa's. Her crystal blue eyes are so gorgeous! I know I've said it before, but genetics are so fascinating. It's mind-boggling; how two dark-haired, dark-eyed people can make this:
This is the ONLY picture that Korie was able to get of the girls together. At the photo shoot, they fought tooth and nail, not to be in pictures together. I was frazzled by the end. I loaded the girls in the car to go home, and in the short span of time that it took me to walk around the car and open the drivers side door, the girls had switched seats. They were sitting next to each other, holding hands. Reagan told me. "Mom, we're best friends".

Sweet, and aggravating, at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment