I have never been one to take disappointment well. Nick and I went in for my prenatal visit, and I had such high hopes that we were going to find out the gender of our baby.
At the beginning of the ultrasound my Doctor had me on "Cloud 9" because she was thinking it was a boy. She couldn't get a positive view, but she kept saying "he" when she was referring to the baby.
Then.... she tried a different view, and started saying it might be a girl. I asked her if it was 50/50 chance either way, and she said, "no, I am leaning more heavily toward it being a girl".
Her proclamation wasn't a "sure thing". So, I am in denial.
The Doctor left things by saying that we could get a 100% positive ID at my next appointment. My next appointment is on St. Patrick's Day 3/17. The way I look at it... I have three weeks to pray this kid in to a boy.
But, there is a lot to be said for Reagan having a sister too (this is me, trying to be impartial).
4 comments:
Hmm...let me know if the praying works. I've already started praying that my third is a girl. Good luck with that and congrats!
Either way, congrats Brooke!! :) You think you're tired and busy now...the 'best' is yet to come!
wanna trade babies? :-) ha ha I bet korie would go for it. ;-)
Advice Drink a Dr. Pepper and eat as much sugar as possible! I am not even kidding. It makes the baby wild then for some reason they open up and give a good shot. I did it with Keiralei and Chalene did it with her new baby and they got a 100% for sure shot of the baby:)
Post a Comment