
At the ultrasound, where it was confirmed 100% that our little bundle will be a girl, they did the 3D picturing. I can't say I am a big fan. After all, who wants to see their progeny looking like an alien? I am sure that she will be very beautiful once she gets here.

If you can tell.... here is a shot of her face and hands.
And of course, my post wouldn't be complete without a snapshot of my gorgeous girl, Reagan. Nick's Mom works at an elementary school and was kind enough to gift us with her complimentary picture package the day Bell photography came out to do school pictures. I dolled Reagan up in her Easter attire and was happy that we were able to capture her smiling.

I love my girls!
5 comments:
Brooke! You look terrific, pregnant in your belly only and skinny everywhere else...I on the other hand seem to have expanded EVERYWHERE! gross! Congrats on the official "it's a girl" outcome. Every girl needs a sister!
Congratulations! Reagan will love having a sister and you will have lots of fun dolling up another girl.
Like always, you are looking great. You are like one of those celebrities that doesn't gain any weight at all. You just get a pregnant belly. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
Congrats on another girl. They will be the best of friends and the worst of friends. I LOVE having two girls. It really is great for them to have each other.
And you my dear look GREAT!!! I just hope you are feeling great too.
Brooke, You look so cute. Congrats. on girl number 2..
Congrats on having another girl (for sure). Remember, girls can play basketball, too. I hope you are feeling okay.
Post a Comment