Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Barnyard Boo!

It was Nick's week to work six days in a row. Saturday was day 5 of the workweek. I try to find things to do that get Me, Reagan, and Elsa out of the house. It helps us to avoid going stir-crazy, and lets Reagan burn off energy so that she sleeps better.
This week I wanted to take Reagan to Thanksgiving Point for their Barnyard Boo activities. I talked my little brother in to going with us (you know, the brother who doesn't read my blog). Moving On...
Surprisingly, the barnyard wasn't overcrowded (most people were at Cornbelly's, next door).
I love that activities at Thanksgiving Point aren't overpriced! Kids get free ice cream at in the soda shoppe in the restaurant at Thanksgiving point. It doesn't get much better than that.
I wish that it weren't an hour drive from our house. We always have such a good time when we go.
My little Elsa spent most of the time sleeping in the baby carrier. I think she had a good time too.
I made sure to tell Brian, "thanks for going with us" in person, since he'd never know that I appreciated it if I only mentioned it on the blog.

3 comments:

Jonathan & Heather said...

Next time you are down this way we should get together.

Emily said...

I had no idea they gave kids free ice cream at the soda shop, I feel jipped! If I still lived there we'd head up there right this minute! And I love Elsa's squishy baby sleepy face in the carrier!

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun! I completely understand the "get the kids running around so you can sleep at night" concept. Reagan looks like she had fun. Lily is jealous she got to ride the ponies.