Try as I might, I couldn't get a picture. We'll just have to settle for some smiley pictures of beautiful blue-eyes.
Once there was a snowman.....
The first one Reagan has ever built. With a little help from Nick, of course.
Right after Reagan went down for her nap I looked outside and noticed that the snowman had been knocked over (I can most likely attribute this awful act to the schoolkids that walk past my house twice a day). I was truly distraught about it (I'm one of "those" Mom's, I know). I went to my bedroom to get my shoes, and was planning on going outside to fix the snowman before Reagan woke up from her nap. As I walked past our front window, on my way out the door, I noticed a kid in my front yard. At first I was even more put-out, thinking that he was doing more damage to the snowman, than had already been done.
But as I looked closer, I realized it was a nice neighbor boy, AND that he was fixing the snowman! He spent a good 5 minutes in my front yard repairing the snowman. What a good kid!
I'm not an overly emotional person, by any means; but this little boy's actions really touched me.
1 comment:
What a nice boy! I would have teared up a little too. Makes you realize that there are good kids out there.
Why do people feel the need to knock over snowmen? I have always hated that. I know kids think it's funny, but they don't realize the time and effort that goes into making them. Why don't they make there own and knock there's over?
Post a Comment