Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spring Pictures

Korie was running a "princess promotion", and wanted to photograph little cuties in the orchard near our house.
I signed up quickly, and was glad I did!

We did the photo shoot in the early AM.
Elsa, usually my "smiley" one; was anything but. I think she was freezing, and she HATES being cold.
Reagan was far more interested in Korie's parasol, than having her picture taken.

Korie is the only photographer I have worked with since Reagan was born, and so I already knew what to expect. Even though I might think that my girls were being non-photogenic, I had full confidence that Korie would find some good shots. And Korie did not disappoint.






This picture is the ONLY picture I have of Reagan and Elsa in a "cuddly" pose. Elsa wasn't crying because she was cold though...


Elsa was crying because, moments before Korie snapped this picture, Reagan hit her. Nice, huh? I was irritated with Reagan, and told her to give Elsa a hug. Which she did. As much as it makes me sad that Elsa was crying because her sister hit her, I am still glad that Korie got this photo.

2 comments:

Janetta said...

They look so sweet! I love the pale pinks and greens.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! I love the bright colors.