Monday, October 10, 2011

Always the way it goes...

I haven't yet been to a BYU football game this season. I really wanted to make it to the one on Saturday. Not because I thought the game against San Jose State would be anything stupendous, but just because I wanted to make it to at least one game this season! However, they scheduled the game for 8:15PM. 8:15PM?! What kind of craziness is that? I didn't attend.
And it's not looking good for any of the other (less than stellar) games they are playing at home the rest of the year. Oh well.

A lot of the reason I didn't want to go to such a late game is because my sleep is very precious these days. If I stayed out until 1-2AM, I'm sure I'd never get any sleep.
Well, on Friday night I was experiencing some pretty fierce insomnia. Shortly after I finally fell asleep Reagan woke up crying. Of course, she had the "throw-ups", because that kid's stomach is the opposite of iron-clad.
For 12 hours, from that point on, Reagan was making frequent trips to the restroom to vomit. Sometimes she made it, sometimes she didn't. Let me tell you, I did a lot of laundry that day! I also had to clean carpets. It's de-ja-vu, because Reagan was sick to her stomach at this point in my pregnancy when I was pregnant with Elsa.

And before I forget again...
I just want to promote my good friend, Jill's, Etsy store. Seriously, if you have a daughter, a niece, or even if you just know a little girl... Visit her shop, and make a purchase. She makes the most attractive hair-bows around! Guaranteed you will LOVE the little witch-hat bows she has made for Halloween!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/jillbird80?ref=em
Here's Elsa, in one of Jill's creations (I'll explain the eye-injury in a moment):


Earlier in the week; the girls and I (and Brian, and Heather, and Lance, and Grant- yes, we all fit in my car. For probably the last possible time, since Heather will be having her baby two months after I do) took a trip to Grantsville to visit my Grandma. It is always a treat. And this time I got pictures.




Elsa may not be walking yet (oh, the frustration), but she can climb. She loves to sit in boxes, open drawers, etc... The following is a pretty typical scene.

And it's how she hurt her eye. She climbed in to a random box, and when it tipped over she fell and hurt her eye. Poor kid.

Finally, I am wondering if I ought to just let Reagan take over the blog? Sure, the typewritten part might suffer, but she'd get plenty of good pictures posted. Here is some of her latest work:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! Reagan is quite the photographer. Who knows, maybe she will become one when she grows up.