Seven years ago.
For our most recent anniversary we went to dinner.
It's the first time that we haven't been able to have a night away, to celebrate. And it may not be the last. That's OK though.
Initially, Nick made reservations for us to go to Bambara for dinner. But the day of, I was in more of a Sushi mood. So, we went to Takashi instead.
Nick has learned a lot about me since we got married. Especially that I change my mind, a lot. Fortunately, he is easy-going; and rolls with all of my punches.
I don't know who is more handsome in this picture?! Love it!
I still remember how goofy he was in Junior High and High School.
When we were teenagers would tell me that I was, "either the meanest of the nice, or the nicest of the mean".
I guess neither of us have changed that much.
I'm still crushing on him, the same way I was at age 17.
Only now, my appreciation for him runs deeper than just his looks and sense of humor.
He is eternally patient, with me and our children. He works hard. He makes me smile, and gives me reason to laugh.
He does a lot to help make my life easier.
The day he learns to clean up after himself is the day he will achieve perfection.
No comments:
Post a Comment