On her actual birthday, we were in Wolf Creek with my family.
It was the day we went boating.
In the evening we had ice cream cupcakes from Coldstone Creamery to celebrate. And Reagan was spoiled with gifts.
The Monday after he birthday, Nick and I took Reagan to the Lagoon amusement park.
The child is fearless!
Reagan went on every ride that she was tall enough for, and loved every minute of it!
Roller coasters, Ferris Wheels, Log Flumes; she tried them all.
Mom and Dad were ready to go home after 8 hours. But if it had been left up to Reagan, she would have stayed all night.
My parents were superstars and they watched Cohen and Elsa all day so that we didn't have to take them with us.
The weather that day was perfect. It was warm and overcast, so no one got a sunburn. And we rarely had to wait in line to go on a ride, because the park wasn't busy at all.
It was the most ideal day to go to the park.
Reagan's already talking about going again next year for her birthday.
And, since I am not one of those Mom's to throw lavish birthday parties (we'll see how long I can continue to get away with this? :) ...
I opted to take Reagan, and her friend, Julia, to see the movie Brave for her birthday celebration.
All of it was perfect! Reagan is my loving, imaginative, spitfire of a child.
I'm so glad she's mine.
3 comments:
What a fun week! Happy birthday, Reagan!
What fun pictures. I'm glad Reagan had a good birthday.
You were at Lagoon on the 23rd? It just so happens that we were there on the same day! Its a small place. I am surprised we didn't run into each other.
Post a Comment