Just a few (of the many) things we've been up to.
I took Reagan with me to my hair appointment, so that she could get her hair trimmed too. My stylist, Suzanne, is now working out of her house in Hooper, UT. I love her so much that I'll make somewhat inconvenient drive to her.
Reagan has been asking for pink hair, ever since I had my blue extensions put back in, in March.
Suzanne didn't have any pink extensions. So Reagan chose a feather instead.
Suzanne said she'd get some pink extensions just for Regan to have the next time I take her in for a haircut.
Reagan and Elsa did a second week of swimming lessons.
Reagan's teacher was Brooks, again.
Elsa was paired with a new teacher. Sarah. Sarah was great with Elsa. She got her to backfloat without screaming.
Reagan improved her backfloat too. On her last day of classes she floated for 96 seconds. She could have gone longer, but she got bored.
I snapped a few pictures before church, one Sunday.
Just because my kids looked so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment