Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pre-School

It's Reagan's last year of pre-school. It's her second year at Start Smart Pre-school.  She loves her teacher, Miss Jolynne.  This year, her class is comprised of 4 girls and 8 boys.  The "mean girls" from her class last year, aren't even going to this pre-school this year.  So, I guess I was worrying for nothing.
Reagan has been loving every day of school so far.  She attends: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9AM-11:30AM.  I think it is a great schedule.
Reagan has even asked to go to pre-school on days that it isn't scheduled.  I'm so glad she is happy.

Since our weather has still been good, I took the kids to the new splash pad they put in near our house.  Elsa preferred sunbathing, to getting in the water.  No surprise there.
It's also not a shocker that Reagan spent the entire time playing in the water.
Since Cohen is still not mobile (big frustrated sigh), he stayed in the stroller next to me, and happily munched on his lunch. 
Ready or not, and I'm not.... Fall is on it's way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least I can be happy that someone else is enjoying this extended summer. :)