The condensed version:
Nick and I made it to the 1st and 2nd BYU football games of the season. We ate at India Palace, Sammy's, and The Malt Shoppe while we were in Provo; and enjoyed every bite!
The second game of the season we took Cohen with us. He did surprisingly well during the game.
Reagan and Elsa did a 3rd round of swimming lessons. The best one yet! No pictures though.
Elsa's Birthday. We took her to the living planet aquarium. We left Cohen and Reagan at home. Elsa had no idea what to do with herself flying solo! She is so used to having Reagan around all of the time.
I took Cohen and Elsa in at the same time for their well-child appointments. Cohen has gone from being the "runt" of the family; to Mr. Robusto! He is in the 90th percentile for height, and 50th for weight. He is now taller and heavier than Elsa and Reagan were at 9 months of age.
When the nurse walked in to the room to measure and weigh Elsa, she took a look at Elsa and said, "you must be here for your 3 year old appointment". Elsa was there for her 2 year old appointment.
Then, they put Elsa on the examining table to measure her, and she was too tall. The Nurse said it's the first time she's had a 2 year old be too tall for that ruler. What can I say? They get their height from their Dad.
Nick and I had dentist appointments. No cavities. Thank you very much!
Fruit Heights Founders Day. Came and went again this year. We didn't take any pictures. But the kids had a fun time riding the train, and playing games.
There were boundary changes for our ward/church congregation. I'm still undecided on my feelings regarding this topic.
Here's a picture of my son sleeping.
Little man is still not sleeping through the night. And believe me, I am not shying away from taking the "tough love" approach to get him to sleep through the night! It's wearing on me. It has been for a while now. Hands down, he is the toughest baby of my three.
But, my land! Look at that hair. He is one handsome guy, if you ask me.
2 comments:
Tim didn't sleep through the night consistently until he was a year old. It's wearing to keep waiting for the blessed day!! Solve you Child's Sleep Problem by Dr. Ferber was the most helpful book I read. ...also liked Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child as well as some of the Baby Whisperer books. Hang in there! Oh, and best wishes for potty training this weekend!
Cute kids! If it is any consolation, my 4 month old sleeps through the night, but my 2.5 year old is crazy and won't. Sigh! Sometimes it is just once, but other nights it is several times. I think my Jack has the demeanor of your Elsa. I hope it stays that way.
Post a Comment