We ended up driving from Fruit Heights to Lambs Canyon. The snowstorm earlier this week took a lot of the leaves off of the trees.
I was slightly disappointed to find that most of the leaves that were on the ground were the red ones. I may be a BYU fan, but red is my favorite color. Odd, I know.
Even without the red leaves, the scenery was still beautiful.
We made it to the top of Lambs Canyon, just as President Monson finished his talk.
We let the kids get out of the car, and we did some exploring:
Nick took the girls up a trail. I stayed behind with Cohen, and we watched the chipmunks.
It was a gorgeous day! And we had a fantastic time. Despite my best efforts, all three of the kids ended up covered in mud. Fortunately, I took this picture before they were all mucky.
I think we may have to make this a Conference Weekend tradition.
1 comment:
What a fun idea to do for General conference. Looks like your kids had a great time and the scenery looks beautiful.
How lucky you guys are to have a radio station to listen to general conference on. I wish we had one here in Washington.
Post a Comment