I was hoping to post "before and after" pregnancy pictures, but (as of today) am still just stuck with "before" pictures. I have a an Appt. with the Dr. tomorrow, so everyone cross their fingers for me.
THANKS a ton to everyone who offered suggestions about how to go in to labor! Today, I went to lunch with a girlfriend and had a spicy pasta dish as an entree and pineapple as a side-dish (both foods I have heard can lead to labor :)
I feel like I have tried everything, at this point (even Cator Oil- SO not recommended) to bring on labor- but no luck. Yesterday, I got to experience 2.5 hours of "back labor"- so fun (kidding).
In other news... Nick is loving his first Pharmacy rotation, and OF COURSE he is doing phenomenally at it!
On a sidenote- I think it is VERY interesting that this blog was supposed to be "Nick's project". He swears his participation will increase once we have the baby. I'll believe it when I see it.

6 comments:
Look at your belly! I love it. You look great and your hair is longer than I've seen it before, very pretty! My fingers are so crossed that the doctor has good news for you today. GOOD LUCK!
Our blog was originally my project as well, and Heather now does more stuff with it than I do. I hope you have your baby soon, although I still think it is coming on the sacred day of July 19th :)
I saw a new post and thought YAY!, but then was disappointed. Good luck tomorrow at the Dr. Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!!
Melissa
I keep checking your blog everyday ...thinking ill see a beautiful baby..lol. i remember those days....feeling like i was never going to go into labor..and then when i did..i wished i just had one more day..lol
Wow Brooke! You are beautiful pregnant! Keep us posted!
What a cute pregnant girl! And so cheerful looking too! Apparantly that baby just loves it in there! Let us know if anything happens! For #2 I was given a pill that "ripened" me - yea, like a fruit. But it worked, water broke a few hours later! Ask about it if nothings happened yet!
Post a Comment