She is adorable!!! I don't know if I can wait until August to see her!:( Her noises are so cute. I love your PJ's Brooke! You are going to be great parents!!
How cute..geez, i can't remember my kids being that little..time flies by so fast..next thing you know she'll be starting school. Have fun with her......
6 comments:
She is adorable!!! I don't know if I can wait until August to see her!:( Her noises are so cute. I love your PJ's Brooke! You are going to be great parents!!
How cute..geez, i can't remember my kids being that little..time flies by so fast..next thing you know she'll be starting school. Have fun with her......
Cute kid, it is fun to hear Nick's high voice :) She is so cute and obviously special being born on her uncle's birthday :)
Congratulations! She is precious! You have so many fun times ahead. Be sure to take lots of pictures because they grow faster then you can believe!
Oh my goodness, she's here and she's so the cutest. Love her sweet new baby sounds. Makes me want another of my own. Enjoy this special time!
Nick sure does have a cutesy voice LOL.
Post a Comment