
So many people commented on the "lovely outfit" I was photographed in, in the hospital. I would like to have claimed that it was the gown they gave me in the hospital, so that they could be blamed for the outrageousness of it. However, I have to admit that it was something I purchased. In my defense... I bought it a few weeks before I had Reagan. It was the ONLY nightgown in the entire Target store that I could fit in to. Of course, I couldn't find anything with dainty flowers. It had to be roller-skating-pink-elephants on a neon green background. Oh well. I hope not to have to wear it ever again, so it is free to borrow if anyone has been looking for something like it. ha ha.


The other two pictures are recent ones of the baby. One is of her making a funny face, and one is of her making a cute/pretty face. Reagan is thriving! She is so good natured, and everywhere we go people comment about what a beautiful baby she is. I agree!
6 comments:
I think it's a lovely night-gown. Love the pictures of Baby Reagan, she looks so sweet in that girlie outfit! Are you getting any sleep yet?!
Brooke!
She is SO beautiful! You guys do good work! lol How are you adjusting to being a mommy? That's so funny about your gown! I was going to ask where you got that!
Beautiful! That baby is adorable. You should post yours and nick's baby pictures alongside so that we can compare. :-)
Oh and can I borrow the pj's ha ha :-)
I loved the pj's..lol. Who cares what your wearing as long as its comfortable right? She's is so cute!
hee hee, funny jammies...
reagan is darling!
Your baby is so cute and the PJ's are darling for the ocassion. Congratulations!
Post a Comment