On the bright side of things.... Reagan's Flu was only the 24 hour kind. That's about where the bright side ends. One day after the flu Reagan woke up from her nap screaming bloody murder! I managed to get the last available appointment of the day at the pediatrician's office. Reagan had a double-ear infection. The next morning, I was on the phone again; snatching up the first available appointment at the pediatrician's office for Elsa. Elsa had contracted Reagan's flu. It was sad and scary at the same time. The pediatrician told me that if Elsa couldn't keep any liquid down by the afternoon I needed to take her to the hospital for an IV. Fortunately, she did start taking some pedialyte. And Elsa, being the wonderful baby that she is, hardly cried; even though she was sick.
I am hoping we are done with sickness at our house (knock on wood), at least for a little while. I am SO not looking forward to the winter weather, and the colds/flu that it brings. Nick already had his flu shot. I am going to try to get mine this week, and as soon as the pediatrician's office gets their supply I'll have Reagan in there as well. My only lamentation is that they haven't found a vaccination for colds.
On a totally different note:
I am ALWAYS being told that Reagan looks like her Daddy. I kind of thought so for a while, but then when my parents moved my Mom gave me my baby books and I have to say that I am thinking Reagan actually looks like her Mommy. My picture is on the left, and a recent one of Reagan is on the right. Hmmmmm?

3 comments:
Sorry about the flus, but glad both Reagan and Elsa are doing much better.
Reagan does look alot like you. How cool.
the flu!!! already?? that really stinks. hope you guys are feeling better and I am really glad you didn't get it too.
Brook, she is so cute!! And I think you are right, she looks just like you. Good thing, cuz you are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment