Saturday, September 4, 2010

A House Divided

This morning I woke up and found that I had a baby cougar, and a little husky:


Needless to say we are all excited that college football season is upon us. We are even more excited that BYU has made the decision to go independent!
Nick and I will be attending the BYU vs. UW football game this afternoon. Nick will probably be showing allegiance to his alma mater, and I will be supporting my team.
But as of tomorrow, everyone in our house will be bleeding BYU blue.

3 comments:

Bing Math said...

Oh that poor, poor cute little baby is just suffocating in that terrible blanket . . . Elsa's hair looks really blonde in that picture. Is it?

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Have fun at the game.

Bellamy Family said...

you are so funny:) I really could care less, but for you
GGOOOOOOOOOOOO BYU!!!
talk to you soon, Korie