Reagan eating a pear?! I never thought I'd see the day. Reagan has always been a vegetable lover. She also likes meat. I think those two food groups are ones that other parents generally struggle to get their kids to eat? Reagan is an anomaly and has never liked fruit (an apple being the only exception). So, I was completely shocked to find her eating a pear.
Reagan really is a puzzle sometimes. I never would have guessed that she would willingly eat a pear. I also would have thought she would have loved to go bowling, but I was wrong on that count too.
There is a promotion this season that says if BYU scores over 30 points in a football game you can redeem your ticket stubs for a free game of bowling at Fat Cats.
Heather and I took our stubs from the BYU vs. UNLV game to Fat Cats. We got a free round of bowling and we bought dinner from the Pizza Factory.
The trip was fun for the first 10 minutes.
Reagan and Lance striking poses.
Grant doing his best "I know I am so handsome. No pictures please" pose.
With Elsa... one second we had this:
The next there was this:
Reagan did bowl a few frames. But Nick and I finished up her game when it was her turn. Reagan and Nick tied for first place.
When it was time to leave Reagan flipped out because Nick took her bowling shoes off. She is the only person I know that likes bowling shoes. Again, the child is a total enigma.
Later in the week.... Elsa hit her 3 month old mark. Just as I did with Reagan, when she was 3 months old, I took Elsa to get her ears pierced.
Nick and I make bald (and beautiful) babies. If I can do more to accessorize my baby girls they don't get mistaken for boys (as much).
Elsa got the same crystal daisy earrings that Reagan has. The scenario was almost exactly the same as when I pierced Reagan's ears. Elsa cried a little bit after the earrings were in. But I gave her a bottle right away and she stopped crying and fell asleep.
Cousin Emree got her ears pierced that day too.
Lastly, just something funny that I want to remember...
Reagan is allowed to color with her color wonder markers. They are the kind that only make marks on a special kind of paper. Since we all know how Reagan is with writing utensils.
One of Reagan's color wonder coloring books has pictures of Handy Manny and other Disney characters.
One of the Handy Manny pages has a drawing of this guy:
I don't watch the show, so I have no idea what this guy's name is? But Reagan refers to him as BePa (AKA: Grandpa). I guess he does look a little like my Dad. Ha Ha.
Whenever Reagan colors in this particular book she will ask, "Where BePa go?", and when she gets to this page she says, "There he is! Look, it Bepa!". The real thing will be here next week, I'm sure that will make Reagan even more excited!
We can hardly wait for Thanksgiving this year.
2 comments:
What a fun post! Looks like you guys had a fun time bowling. I am not that great of a bowler.
How neat that you pierced Elsa's ears. I have thought about getting my ears pierced, but I am afraid to have it done.
We took Kyler bowling last month and thought he would enjoy it, but it ended up about the same as your experience. Oh well. I love the "BePa" thing. Very cute!
Post a Comment