Thursday- I took Reagan to the Halloween Carnival (it's a fundraiser for our local elementary school). I didn't want to put her in her actual Halloween costume (I wanted to keep it clean), so I threw a ballerina costume together at the last minute. At the door of the carnival I bought $10 in tickets. We used .66 cents worth of the tickets. Reagan went on one ride and then started throwing a temper tantrum. I was in no mood to deal with toddler hysterics so I carted Reagan out of the building. I gave one of my neighbor the remainder of our tickets.
I made it home in time to catch Nick as he was leaving to get dinner at In N' Out Burger. I have been thrilled that they opened an In N' Out Burger 5 miles from our house! Dinner was yummy!
Halloween Day 2:
Friday- A gal in my neighborhood hosted the 2nd annual "Breakfast with a Witch". It is just a fun morning of breakfast and all of the neighborhood kids playing. Reagan had a great time. Elsa's morning consisted of "the usual" routine (ie- sleeping). If you can't tell from the pictures, Reagan's shirt says: "I'm a little Monster".
Halloween Day 3:
Saturday- I dressed the girls up in their actual costumes. Back at the beginning of the year, I told Nick that if Duke ended up being the basketball national champions, I'd let both of the girls be Duke Cheerleaders. True to my word... Reagan and Elsa dressed up as the prettiest Duke Cheerleaders- EVER!
Reagan kept thwarting my attempt to get a cute picture of the girls together. She kept wanting to "play" Elsa's head like a drum:
Elsa's hands have fascinated her lately! Other people's hands are also really interesting to her, as you can see:
I stayed home with Elsa to pass out Candy, and Nick took Reagan out to amass candy.
While Elsa was awake I attempted to get a picture of her smiling. I kept clicking away with the camera and eventually got what I wanted:
After a few hours Nick and Reagan came home, soaking wet. While other kids were running for home because of the rain; my "water baby" insisted on running through the overflowing gutters from house to house. She never grasped the concept of saying "Trick-or-Treat" to get candy. She would just say, "More Candy Please".
Reagan promptly went in to the tub upon her return.
Lance and Grant came to our house as Nick was putting Reagan in to her jammies. We tried to get a picture with all of the kids, but Reagan was "pictured out".
Halloween Day 4:
Sunday- I dressed the girls up again and we went to Nick's parents house for dinner. Emree was there so we put all of the cute girls on the couch in an attempt to get some pictures. The ones of Elsa and Emree turned out well. But Reagan (always the busy girl) was more interested in playing with toys, than sitting on the couch posing for pictures.
On Saturday, I did manage to get one picture of my girls together that I absolutely love. I feel like this picture shows my girls actually looking like sisters.
2 comments:
What fun photos! Both of your girls looked really cute in their cheerleading outfits.
Kids are very hard to get pictures of because they are constantly on the go. I'm glad you were able to get some of Reagan and Elsa together.
The future cheerleaders of america! Cute ones too!
Post a Comment