
Nick Graduated!!!!! My handsome husband now has a doctorate degree. Who would have thought that the goof-off from Cyprus High School would have made it this far? ME! I always knew Nick was brilliant. I saw the potential long before we ever got to this point.

The ceremonies were all wonderful. Every time I saw Nick in his graduation robes my heart welled with pride.

Here he is at the hooding ceremony, where they hood the graduate candidates with their doctoral hood.

Nick's best friend, Garrett, was chosen by all of his pharmacy school peers to be the one to deliver the graduation speech. The speech was a rousing- call-to-action for his fellow pharmacists to make sure that pharmacists have a voice in the health-care field. Nick and Garrett both spent so much time playing XBOX 360 at night that I sometimes wondered if they were both getting their homework done??? Apparently, they were- because they both graduated; and both of them passed the pharmacy and pharmacy law exams.

Once again, I just have to brag about how amazing Dr. Nick is. My hubby is a genius, and now a Doctor to boot!
No comments:
Post a Comment