And that concludes my million recent posts of praise about Seattle (but, yes- it really is that great.)
A day after we got back from Seattle my parents treated us all to a family vacation at the Wolf Creek resort. Heather is 8 months pregnant so any real travel is out of the question. This is the second time my parents have booked a vacation at the resort and it is the second time we have had a lot of fun. The house they rent is enormous and nearly new. To give you an idea... along with everyone having their own bedroom and bathroom the house also includes a game room and a theater room. Who wouldn't have fun?
One of the days at Wolf Creek my Dad rented a boat and we went out on Pineview Reservoir. Of course, Reagan-being the water baby that she is- was in Heaven. She loved the sandy beach, and the water. She wasn't as in love with her lifejacket that we made her wear when we were out on the water; but at least she didn't cry because I made her keep it on. She did, however, cry when I went out to go wakeboarding. My Mom said that when I jumped in the water Reagan started to cry, and that after that she was nervous and kept scanning the water looking for me. It felt good to know that my child is attached to me; but I was kind of disappointed that I had to get out of the water to comfort her. I was doing halfway decent on the wakeboard and I think with more practice I would have gotten even better. Oh well, it just meant that I had to leave my little brother, Brian, to do all of the impressing stuff on the wakeboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment