Yes. It really has been 6 weeks since I last did a post. In my defense- we moved in to a new house; and had to paint and unpack, etc... A week after we moved in we went to Seattle for Nick's graduation and then headed up to Wolf Creek (in Eden, UT) for a family vacation. And so on...
None of these posts include anything about the house- but I will get around to that sometime. It is so nice to have a permanent place to live.
I have done the posts in somewhat of a chronological order (the most recent ones being the last, and the older events being the first. I think they take up like; 10 posts). So, for those of you who have time on your hands, enjoy the long time it will take you to look and read all of them.
The most, recent, recent event was our trip to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. The LDS temples are such beautiful buildings. The craftsmanship and exquisite architecture are breathtaking! Here are a few pictures from that little outing.

Also, I just wanted to post a few pictures to show how much Reagan loves her Grandpa Kevin. My Dad is so good to play with Reagan and he spends hours upon hours walking around with her. I think these pictures are so cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment