

I was so happy to be able to spend time with my two best "Seattle Friends". I wish I could have taken them both with me to UT.
Kathleen was my fun friend! We always had a good time & she was there for me any time I needed her. She is so sweet to Reagan, and I really wish that she were closer so that Reagan could see her more. While we were in town Kathleen and I met up for Breakfast at Sunflour cafe. Reagan was a bit of a pill (she spilled her juice onto Nick's crotch as we were walking in to b-fast. So, Nick spent the rest of the time walking around with Reagan strategically held over his shorts. I thought it was hilarious. Nick, not so much.). Anyway, even though Reagan was fussy, she still loves Kathleen. When she sees this pictures she points at Kathleen with her chubby little finger. :)


Kris and Phil were kind enough to have us over to their house for a BBQ. Kris was my confidante and all-around best friend in Seattle. We went through the crappy times together (working at TCB) and the great-times together (working at Viking). I miss Kris more than words can say. After all, I spent 8 hours a day with her M-F; for over three years! I will be forever grateful that Kris was kind enough to hire me all of those years ago, and I am very glad that we became the friends we are.
Of course, I was looking forward to seeing Kris- most of all! And showing off Reagan's cuteness. But Reagan had other plans. She was a little monster- at their house! I felt like I kept having to assure them that she really was a good baby. We will have to get together again- so that I can prove that Reagan is an angel. (in this picture Reagan is shirtless because she spilled Rootbeer all over herself- AND Kris's floor AND Kris's dining room table.... in this picture Reagan is also trying to terrorize poor Bella. I am sure you get the idea of how the evening went). Oh well, it was good to visit and be with friends.

1 comment:
I am so honored to be a part of your blog! It was great to see you a couple of weeks ago, and I am glad you are blogging so that Reagan's out-of-town fans can keep tabs on all of her exciting milestones and cute moments. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment