Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Good Stuff From the Side of the Road

I am finding a new love for secondhand items that are in good shape.

This week I acquired two things.

#1. An amazing rocking-horse elephant that is just Reagan's size. I used the upholstery attachment on my carpet steam cleaner (still LOVE this machine!) to freshen up the fur and it looks as good as new.


Not to mention that it fits the safari nursery motif to a "T".


#2. A quit display rack.


Reagan's Grammy Kay handmade the quilt that you see on the quilt display. I was so happy to find a quit display to put the beautiful quilt on! Nick's Mom is so humble about her talents. I have found that anything she designs/decorates/crafts looks very professional. Thank goodness Reagan's Grammy Kay is so generous with her time and gifts.

3 comments:

Korie Bellamy Photography said...

I'm glad you ventured out again and dared to pick the stuff up off the curb:) that last story though, still makes me laugh thinking about it!

Janetta said...

Wow, good finds indeed!

Kari said...

Wow you have a knack for finding great deals! Nice work, I love the rocking elephant!