We decided to use the SLC Downtown Public Library as our location/backdrop. Elsa doesn't tolerate the cold well, so I didn't want to subject her to outdoor pictures.
Korie did the best with what we gave her. Reagan has never liked the camera, and especially hates having to sit still (even for a millisecond).
I ALWAYS think that there is no way Korie should have been able to get one good shot, and Korie ALWAYS manages to surprise me with a multitude of beautiful pictures!
Thank you, Korie, for doing such a great job. And Thank you, Nick, for not being too much of a Grinch about the whole thing.












5 comments:
I have to say I was a little surprised that I got a good shot this time ... I left feeling a little worried:)
Brooke those pictures really are darling! What a beautiful family.
You all look so good in these photos. We are excited to see your family soon.
What great and cute pictures! I'm glad they turned out well.
You guys are looking so great! I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment