Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cohen's Newborn Pictures

Before we left for Florida, Korie came to my house and took Cohen's newborn pictures. Elsa, in her usual fashion, wanted to be in front of the camera the entire time. And Reagan, did not (typical for her too).
We couldn't get Cohen to sleep.
So, it wasn't the ideal photo shoot. But Korie showed her professional stuff; and managed to get some amazing pictures. I was very pleased.




My Friend Jill (the one with the Etsy shop. Go visit it!) made this hat for Cohen. It was exactly what I wanted!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Brook , Your babies are sooo darling.... I am so happy for you and Nick.. I love the new baby stage.. so sweet. and Your girls are so pretty.. I want one. (of my own.) I know it was a long time ago since we said we would hang out, but do you and Nick want to have a hang out?

Get Hooked said...

I have been hoping toget a better peak at your sweet boy! Love the pictures. Hope all his well.