Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our Christmas Pictures.

It was time, once again, to get family pictures taken. Nick was being uncooperative and I told him that all I wanted for Christmas were some good family pictures. He told me that next year, all he wants for Christmas is to skip family pictures. Nick almost had that wish fulfilled this year. Almost.

We planned to meet Korie at Trolley Square to shoot the pictures there. It's indoors, and the architecture is great.
I spent all morning getting everyone "photo" ready. And just as we all got in the car Korie called to tell me that Trolley Square wasn't open, and wouldn't be open until noon. I didn't want to attempt to keep the kids in pristine condition for two hours, so we decided to move the session to Korie's house. By the way, what kind of shopping center doesn't open until Noon during the holiday season?!

Luckily, Korie lives near us, and survived the same wind storm that we did a few weeks ago. Korie got a piece of the fence that had fallen down in her backyard and used it as a backdrop. Voila! We had a perfect setting for Christmas card pictures.
Enjoy!




And Merry Christmas from the Scheurer family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What nice family pictures. You all look so nice and your photographer did such a good job. I really love the picture you chose for your header. It's my favorite family picture of yours.

Kate said...

Brooke, You are so so so Beautiful... I love these pictures! I hope you guys have a really great Christmas. Sorry I haven't emailed you yet....I am getting there... I am thinking Jan. will be a great time to get together.. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! ...and Sam feels the same way about pictures. I'm pretty sure the kids do too. :)