Saturday, June 16, 2012

Appreciation.


My Grandpa's funeral went well.
So many people turned out for the services!
The speakers were magnificent.  And I made it through my piano piece without crying.
Nick offered a very beautiful closing prayer.

It wasn't really one of those occasions when you take pictures.
But I did snap this one at the dinner we had after the services.

We went to the Olive Garden.
I ordered Elsa chicken fingers.  Which apparently come with a side of spaghetti?
You know, because chicken fingers and spaghetti naturally go well with each other.

Anyway, Elsa obviously loved the spaghetti.


I want to express gratitude to everyone that offered comfort, in some form, or another.
There were the wonderful blog comments.
And nice notes, and goodies from: Julie, Sue, and Caroline.
Thank you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that the funeral went well. Don't you just love the support and help people give you when you need it? I sure do.