Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Out of the House.

The past two Saturdays I have ventured out with all three kids by myself.
There haven't been any meltdowns, in the figurative sense; but the literal sense is a different story.  Our weather has been HOT!  And it's only June.
I'm not going to lie.  I love the dry heat.  So this is a topic I am not going to whine about. Bring the heat!

Most recently, I took the kids to a carnival.  It was done to benefit a nice guy in our neighborhood.  He is battling cancer.  The proceeds went to help him cover medical costs.
The kids ate popcorn, cotton candy, and hot dogs.  Cohen guzzled lemonade from a cup.  They played carnival games.  It was a good way to spend the afternoon.

The week prior to the carnival I took the kids to an event billed as: "Kaysville Art, and Music in the Park".
I think they should have called it: "Kaysville home business booth's in the park".
It was Lame.
There were lots of tents selling homemade jewelry.  There were two tents selling Scentsy.
But not a lot of art, or music.

I paid $5 to get Reagan's face painted.  
Reagan liked the tour of the Ambulence.
The End.

No comments: