Enjoy a picture of 18 month old Reagan in a snowsuit.
Why? Because my beloved laptop, which has been dying for the past 6 months; will only let me use the keyboard in blogger, if there's an uploaded picture...
It's also the main reason that I haven't blogged for the past month+. Doing, even simple things, on my laptop take an eternity.
The situation with my laptop has been getting progressively worse. And yet, I'm still not ready for it to give up the ghost entirely.
I could use Nick's monster laptop (seriously, it has a 17 inch screen). And I'll probably have to, shortly.
Especially considering that my laptop has taken to shutting off entirely, when I'm in the middle of using it, at random times.
And that's just one of its "issues".
Although, I cannot blame my lack of blogging entirely on my computer.
It does take most of the blame.
Blogging is time-consuming. And I feel like I am one of the five other active bloggers left. In the world.
It's definitely a dead trend.
So, that's that.
I'll try to be better.
1 comment:
Definitely a dead trend! However, as long as Blurb will keep publishing my blog books, then I am successfully logging the lives of my family and this is the ONLY form of scrapbooking my kids will ever have (plus I get to practice my writing skills).
Post a Comment