And in no particular order...
We've made trips to the Heritage Park Splash Pad.
And to City Creek.Grant introduced Elsa to "The Next American Ninja Warrior" TV Show, and now Elsa thinks she's a candidate. Actually, she probably is. That girl has more athletic ability than I do.
We frequent the Little Cow Snow Cone shack.
And the Park.
And we get a new little cousin! Brian and Jenny had a baby boy on June 3rd. His name is Cannon Clark Imlay. And he is so handsome!
Oh, and don't forget sleeping in! That's both Cohen & Elsa's favorite thing about summer.
Cohen and Elsa are usually good buddies. Sometimes I let them have sleepovers, in the same room. One night, they ended up sleeping in the same bed. I thought it was cute. Hey, they're 2 and 3 years old! I am worried about Elsa starting morning preschool in the fall, though.Reagan and I are both morning people.
But Cohen and Elsa, are night owls- like their Dad.
They also like to sleep in- like their Dad.
1 comment:
Cute! Looks like a great summer!
Post a Comment