There'll be 3 weeks of Swimming Lessons this summer. We're back at Hunsaker Swim School. And I would have to say that lessons have been the best yet!
Reagan has been in Heaven! And she is a gifted swimmer.
This year she has perfected her freestyle stroke and backfloat, and she's working on her breaststroke.She loves going off the diving board, and has been working on learning to actually dive, off of the side of the pool.
Elsa... well, swimming isn't really her "thing". But it never has been.
I told Elsa that she only had to do one week of lessons. She grudgingly went to the 5 lessons. The second week that I signed up for, I fully intended to have Reagan and Cohen in the pool. But Cohen got sick. So, I managed to convince Elsa to do another week.
She's improving. Elsa can backfloat really well. And she sort of likes diving for rings at the bottom of the pool.
We even got her to jump off the diving board, by herself, on a handful of occasions.
All in all, the private lessons are worth the price.
I enjoy seeing Reagan excel at something.
The only hard part is dragging her out of the pool at the end of lessons.
No matter how much of an attempt I make to prepare her; she never wants to leave the pool.
That girl is a fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment