Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AMVIV

I am such a nice wife.


AMVIV- a Mini Cooper Rally in Las Vegas, NV (think: Sturgis, only for Mini Cooper owners) was happening the last week in March. Nick really wanted to go down with his Dad. The fact that I am 5 months pregnant, have a tireless 20 month old at home AND that the dates were March 25-28 (so, the weekend of my birthday) didn't deter me from giving Nick the "go ahead".
I honestly, wanted Nick to go have fun. And that he'd be near the True Religion Jeans outlet didn't hurt either. Nick caught on to my MANY hints about how much I'd love a new pair of True Religion Jeans, so that I could have some incentive to lose the baby weight postpartum. For my birthday, he presented me with TWO pairs of True Religion Jeans, and I can hardly wait until I fit in to them (some time in the fall- I'm sure).
Nick and his Dad both own Mini Coopers. I think they had a good time caravan-ing down to and around Las Vegas with other Mini owners.
I was a little jealous of the fact that Nick got to enjoy the sun(nier) climate of Vegas, and dinner one night at McCormick and Schmicks. But he works so hard and deserves some time off, so my grudge didn't stick for long.
But I still think I am such a nice wife.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Definitely a nice wife!
And Happy Belated Birthday. I enjoyed your walk down birthday lane...

Kari said...

A nice wife FO SHO! And I love that he came home with TWO pairs of jeans! LOL nothing like a little buttering up to the best wife ever!